Building resilience through ESG, collaboration and innovation
IPE Real Assets & Infrastructure Global Investor Conference & Awards is a specialist event for investment decision makers at global pension funds. International industry experts and senior investment specialists explore the global critical issues that are shaping investors' allocation and investment decisions in the ever-evolving real assets and infrastructure asset class.
As a result of the current coronavirus pandemic, the IPE Real Assets & Infrastructure Global Investor Conference & Awards 2021 will be a virtual event on 18 May.
○ Net zero - The great decarbonisation challenge
○ Building back better - Post-pandemic infrastructure plans
○ Positive impact - Improving social infrastructure
○ US update - The Biden Administration
○ Speeding up connectivity - Upgrading digital infrastructure
○ Natural resources - The growth of timberland and agriculture