Introducing the IPE Real Assets & Infrastructure Global Investor Awards
Following six successful years of the IPE Real Assets & Infrastructure Global Investor Conference, IPE Real Assets is delighted to launch in 2021 the first IPE Real Assets & Infrastructure Global Investor Awards
Comprising four specialist categories, the IPE Real Assets & Infrastructure Global Investor Awards offers pension fund and other institutional investors the opportunity to measure the success of their real assets and infrastructure portfolios.
- Direct Strategy
- Indirect Strategy
(Categories and category names are subject to change)
The entry form
We use a streamlined but sophisticated online entry system that is divided into five parts.
- The first is simply for the category and name of the entrant.
- The second collects fundamental data such as the size of your assets and performance figures.
- The third is a short text based area known as the Overview and Investment Strategy. This is a 350 - 450 optimum word count text area that asks you to provide a detailed summary of your institution's history, overall objectives and investment strategy. This is a mandatory response to provide the judges with key information about your institution. Bullet points are acceptable but please ensure they contain enough information to give the judges a solid understanding of your organisation.
- The fourth part is a longer text based area with an optimum range of 750 - 850 words for your regional entry and any themed awards you wish to take part in.
- The fifth is to upload your logo and any other supporting attachments such as graphs and performance tables.
Once the entries are submitted, we invite the judges to review them using the same online system. This involves a 20-point score matrix and follow-up debates, if need be, to declare the winner in each category.
(Chair of judges)
Observatory for Sustainable Infrastructure
Portfolio Manager - Secure Income Fund
Willis Towers Watson
Sustainable Infrastructure Fellowship Program/ Academic Collaboration Consulting
Lead Financial Sector Specialist
The World Bank
Chief of Standards and Innovation
Head, Real Assets
Principles for Responsible Investment