- With more than 30 categories covering regions and investment activities, the IPE Real Estate Global Awards provide an opportunity to recognise the hard work, innovation, commitment and strategy behind your real estate investments.
- The IPE Real Estate Global Awards provide a unique opportunity to benchmark your organisation's real estate portfolios' performance.
- Over the past 18 years the event has grown to become the premier event of its class.
Who can enter
- Pension funds
- Group retirement savings plans
- Life insurance companies
- Insurance groups running property portfolios for group companies only
- Sovereign wealth funds
- Pensions or institutionally-owned asset management companies that invest on behalf of their stakeholders only with no third party interests
- Investment consultants
How the IPE Real Estate Global Awards work
The IPE Real Estate Global Awards are arranged on four levels:
- Platinum awards
- Gold awards
- Silver regional awards
- Silver themed awards
Our pledge to you
The entry form
- The first is simply for the category and name of the entrant.
- The second collects fundamental data such as the size of your assets, performance figures and fund structure.
- The third is a short text based area known as the Overview and Investment Strategy. This is a 450-500 optimum word count text area that asks you to provide a detailed summary of your fund's history, overall objectives and investment strategy. This is a mandatory response to provide the judges with key information about your pension fund or similar institution. Bullet points are acceptable but please ensure they contain enough information to give the judges a solid understanding of your organisation.
- The fourth part is a longer text based area with an optimum range of 900-1,000 words for your country/regional entry and any themed awards you wish to take part in.
- The fifth is to upload your logo and any other supporting attachments such as graphs and performance tables.
For further information and guidance, please contact:
Awards & Events Manager
+44 (0)7827 157336