Thank you for attending the IPE Real Estate Conference & Awards 2019, We hope that you found the event beneficial and enjoyable.
Please take the time to read through the terms and conditions of the IPE Real Assets Travel Expense Claim form prior to submitting your claim.If you are eligible to claim travel expenses you will have been informed of this in your event confirmation email and welcome pack letter.If you are unsure whether or not you are eligible, please contact the events team for confirmation.
Deadline for claims: 14 June 2019
Terms & Conditions
- Attendance at the both the IPE Real Estate Global Conference and Awards dinner on Thursday 16 May is mandatory to be eligible for any travel reimbursement.
- You must submit your travel expense claim by Friday 14 June 2019, IPE Real Assets will not honour any claims after this date unless this has been agreed in advance, in writing, with the email@example.com.
- IPE Real Assets only covers actual cost of travel to and from the event, it does not cover the cost of any food or beverages consumed.
- The maximum allowance you can claim is up to €350 for European-based institutional investors, if you incur costs over this amount these are at your own expense. IPE Real Assets recommend that you book your travel as soon as your attendance has been confirmed to keep your costs within this amount.
- IPE Real Assets only accepts claims made using this online form.
- Only direct return tickets from your point of origin to Amsterdam will be reimbursed. If you wish to travel to the Awards from one city and return to another, or if you wish to make a stopover, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org to make special arrangements beforehand. Otherwise, these tickets will not be reimbursed.
- First, Business or Premier class travel will not be reimbursed under any circumstances.
- You are required to provide proof of the cost of flights, which can be found on the confirmation booking receipt/itinerary document. Proof of flying (boarding passes and/or the airline itinerary confirmation document) may also be required.
- If you use a travel agent to book your flights the invoice must detail the flight details such as dates and destinations. IPE Real Assets will not reimburse costs for travel agent fees.
- IPE Real Assets does not cover the cost of changing any flights (unless prior notification or arrangement is agreed with IPE), extra baggage/overweight luggage, meals & beverages at the airport or on the flight or any extra costs/fees after the booking of the flight.
- If you have to cancel your flight or your flight has been cancelled IPE Real Assets will not reimburse the costs, IPE Real Assets recommend that you ensure you have sufficient insurance in place to cover for such incidents.
- IPE Real Assets will only cover taxi journeys from your point of origin to the airport and/or event location and return from the event location to airport and/or point of origin.
- Service tips should be reasonably considered– IPE Real Assets recommend that if you wish to tip for your taxi service that you tip 10-12% of the fare.
- If the taxi receipt is handwritten the date, destination to-from and cost should be clearly stated on the receipt.
- IPE Real Assets does not cover taxi costs outside of the event, IPE Real Assets will provide transport if an event is not within walking distance to/from the IPE Real Assets recommended accommodation. If you require transport from your accommodation to the event due to immobility please make IPE Real Assets aware so that IPE can approve your claim for your taxi costs.
- IPE Real Assets will only cover journeys from your point of origin to the airport and/or event location and return from the event location to airport and/or point of origin.
- Proof of purchase is required however, in some cities where a paper receipt is not possible, if payment is made by a card IPE Real Assets will accept a copy of the purchase via a statement.
- IPE Real Assets will only cover costs from your point of origin to the airport or event location and return from the event location or airport to your point of origin, you will be asked to submit your destination address to and from together with the distance for each journey.
- Fuel receipts must be dated within a reasonable time of the event period. IPE Real Assets will not accept fuel receipts more than 7 days before or after the event date.
- IPE Real Assets will require receipts for toll charges. Where this is not possible proof of payment will be accepted.
- When parking at the airport IPE Real Assets will only cover the costs for the duration of the event or that of your flight dates/times.
- IPE Real Assets will only cover parking charges at the event location relating to the period of time necessary to attend.
- IPE Real Assets will only cover standard parking charges; valet parking, short term car park charges for multiple days and valeting will not be reimbursed.
IPE will honour travel claims up to €350 for European-based institutional investors if supported by valid receipts that you must supply with your claim.
The deadline to submit your claim form is 14 June 2019.
We will not honour any claims after this date
Registered Office: 1 Kentish Buildings, 125 Borough High Street, London SE1 1NP