Welcome to the IPE Real Assets and Infrastructure 2018 Online Expense Form
Thank you for attending the IPE Real Assets and Ifrastructure Conference 2018, We hope that you found the event beneficial and enjoyable. Please read the terms and conditions for reclaiming your travel below.
Terms & Conditions
- Only direct return tickets from your point of origin to the London Stock Exchange will be reimbursed. If you wish to travel to the Conference from one city and return to another, or if you wish to make a stopover, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make special arrangements beforehand. Otherwise, these tickets will not be reimbursed.
- First, Business or Premier class travel will not be reimbursed under any circumstances.
- If you wish to travel by car, IPE Real Assets will require receipts to reimburse fuel charges, toll charges and parking expenses.
- IPE Real Assets will only cover parking charges relating to the period of time necessary to attend the event.
- IPE Real Assets does not cover the cost of any food or beverages you consume while travelling to and from the event.
- IPE Real Assets does not cover the cost of changing any flights, unless prior notification or arrangement is agreed with IPE Real Assets.
- You must make your travel expenses claim by the deadline Monday 19 November 2018.
IPE Real Assets will honour travel claims up to €300 for European-based institutional investors if supported by valid receipts that you must supply with your claim.
The deadline to submit your claim form is Monday 19 November 2018.
We will not honour any claims after this date