Thursday, December 3, 2020, 1:35 PM - 2:05 PM | Corporate Purpose in the 2020s: Bridging the Divide Between Investment and Ownership
Immediately following the keynote presentation from Alex Edmans, we focus on:
- Defining what makes a good corporate citizen
- Corporate purpose and why we need to be wary of warm words
- Where institutional investors fit in as long-term owners
- Who decides the balance of interests between investors, management and stakeholders?
- Can we rely on good companies to perform better?
Panel discussion including a video interview with André Hoffmann, Vice-Chairman, Hoffmann-La Roche