This will be the first course to include a focus on what Dutch pension funds are thinking and doing in the real assets investment space. It will be taught by senior executives with extensive experience of the Dutch pensions sector.
The course will cover
- Introduction to the Dutch pension fund sector
- Regulatory framework of pension funds and asset managers
- Trends and developments
- What Dutch Pensions Funds are thinking and doing regarding investment in real estate
- Marketing to Dutch pension funds
- Establishing a relationship
- Simulation and roleplay
- C-level executives
- Senior commercial personnel, including heads of:
- business development
- client management
- The cost is €3,500 per student with discounts available for multiple bookings
- The cost does not include travel or accommodation
"The course was a very good introduction to the Dutch market.The combination of theory and practical exercises was very useful."
"Overall I am very pleased with the course - It was a really good update. I came away with a much better understanding about the Dutch market; for example, the course helped me get fully up to speed on the regulatory environment. If courses were offered for the German and Swiss markets I would certainly want to attend those as well."
"The teaching staff were very knowledgeable and those with active roles at pension funds gave excellent live examples, which were very beneficial."