Welcome to the IPE Equities Conference 2018 Online Expense Form
Thank you for attending the IPE Equities Conference 2018, We hope that you found the event beneficial and enjoyable.
Terms & Conditions
- Only direct return tickets from your point of origin to London will be reimbursed. If you wish to travel to the Conference from one city and return to another, or if you wish to make a stopover, please contact email@example.com to make special arrangements beforehand. Otherwise, these tickets will not be reimbursed.
- First, business or premier class travel will not be reimbursed under any circumstances.
- If you wish to travel by car, IPE will require receipts to reimburse fuel charges, toll charges and parking expenses.
- Attendance at the IPE Equities Conference on Wednesday 27 June is mandatory to be eligible for any travel reimbursement.
- IPE will only cover parking charges relating to the period of time necessary to attend the event.
- IPE does not cover the cost of any food or beverages you consume while travelling to and from the event.
- IPE does not cover the cost of changing any flights, unless prior notification or arrangement is agreed with IPE.
- You must make your travel expenses claim by the deadline Friday 27 July 2018.
IPE will honour travel claims up to €300 for European-based institutional investors if supported by valid receipts that you must supply with your claim.
The deadline to submit your claim form is 27 July 2018.
We will not honour any claims after this date
Registered Office: 1 Kentish Buildings, 125 Borough High Street, London SE1 1NP