Who can attend
○ Corporate pension funds and group retirement plans
○ Industry-wide multi-employer pension funds
○ Life insurance and pensions insurance companies
○ Professional multi-employer pension funds
○ Public sector pension funds
○ Sovereign reserve and buffer funds
○ National first pillar and pay-as-you-go pension funds
○ Pension fund investment consultants
○ Sponsors' guests
Networking Meet over 300 senior pension fund executives attending from across Europe
The Conference The sessions provide in-depth analysis of the most topical issues and the opportunity for pension funds to discuss the issues with their peers
Exhibition Opportunity to network with peers and to meet industry experts sponsoring the event
The Awards The Awards set the industry benchmark for excellence in the management of Europe’s pension funds. The winners are revealed during the Awards Dinner & Ceremony on 02 December
Who qualifies for a subsidised place?
IPE guarantees a place for two senior executives from pension funds and similar pensions providers that submit an entry or set of entries in the IPE Awards¹.
IPE offers subsidised places on a first come first served basis to pension funds and similar pensions providers that do not enter but attend the IPE Conference and Awards Dinner. (places are limited, so please register early).
What does a subsidised place comprise?
2. IPE does not reimburse First, Business or Premier class travel under any circumstances (for full terms & conditions, click here)