Thank you for attending the IPE Conference & Awards 2018, We hope that you found the event beneficial and enjoyable. If you are entitled to reclaim travel expenses this was stated in your event confirmation email and welcome pack.
Dealine for claims: 08 January 2019
Terms & Conditions
- Only direct return tickets from your point of origin to `Dublin will be reimbursed. If you wish to travel to the Awards from one city and return to another, or if you wish to make a stopover, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make special arrangements beforehand. Otherwise, these tickets will not be reimbursed.
- First, Business or Premier class travel will not be reimbursed under any circumstances.
- If you wish to travel by car, IPE will require receipts to reimburse fuel charges, toll charges and parking expenses.
- Attendance at the IPE Conference and Awards dinner on Tuesday 04 December is mandatory to be eligible for any travel reimbursement.
- IPE will only cover parking charges relating to the period of time necessary to attend the event.
- IPE does not cover the cost of any food or beverages you consume while travelling to and from the event.
- IPE does not cover the cost of changing any flights, unless prior notification or arrangement is agreed with IPE..
- You must make your travel expenses claim by Tuesday, 08 January 2019
- IPE will only process claims using this online form
IPE will honour travel claims up to €500 for European-based institutional investors if supported by valid receipts that you must supply with your claim.
The deadline to submit your claim form is 08 January 2019.
We will not honour any claims after this date
Registered Office: 1 Kentish Buildings, 125 Borough High Street, London SE1 1NP