The PensionsEurope Conference has become a key annual opportunity for pension professionals to exchange views, network and debate the best ways to tackle the latest challenges facing their schemes. This year’s conference programme will examine how the world of pensions is affected by both national and European policy developments, political shifts and changing societal expectations.
Topics to be addressed include:
- What are the policy priorities for achieving sustainable and adequate pensions across Europe?
- Sustainable finance – developments in regulation and investment practices
- Diversity in pensions – initiatives to get more female, young and diverse people involved?
- What will be the impact of the European elections and what should be the next Commission’s agenda on pensions?
We are delighted to announce that the following speakers have confirmed their participation at this year's conference:
- Henk Becquaert - Member of the Management Committee, FSMA
- Thierry Bogaty - Head of SRI Expertise, Amundi
- Pierre Bollon - Chief Executive, AFG
- Janwillem Bouma - Chair, PensionsEurope
- Marjon Brandenbarg - Chair, Dutch Women in Institutional Pension Network
- Lukasz Budzynski - Global Head of Pension Advisory, Sanofi
- Maxime Cerruti - Director of Social Affairs, BUSINESSEUROPE
- Liam Kennedy - Editorial Director, IPE
- Brenda Kramer - Advisor Responsible Investment, PGGM
- Christian Lemaire - Global Head of Retirement Solutions, Amundi
- Matti Leppälä - CEO, PensionsEurope
- Jerry Moriarty - CEO, IAPF
- Stéphanie Payet - Private Pension Analyst, OECD
- Ana-Carla Pereira - Head of Unit, European Commission
- Maiyuresh Rajah - Senior Investment Strategist, SSGA
- Gerard Riemen - Director, Dutch Federation of Pension Funds
- Małgorzata Rusewicz - President, Polish Chamber of Pension Funds
- Michael Watkins - Head of Pension Development, Smart Pension - Chair, NexGen Committee
The event starts with a welcome drinks reception between 18:00 and 20:00 on 5 June at the Bip, House of the Capital Region, with the Conference on 6 June, at Thon Hotel EU.